For a maximum flavour with minimum work, try this delicious Italian Meatballs recipe! Everyone will love this classic tasty meal.
Serves: 4 Prep: 15 mins Cook: 25 mins
- 500g beef mince
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup (65g) basil pesto, plus extra to serve
- 500g jar pasta sauce
- Combine mince, egg and basil pesto.
- Season then form into 6cm meatballs.
- In a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add the meatballs and cook, turning, for 6 to 7 minutes until browned all over.
- Reduce heat and add the pasta sauce.
- Season and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.